Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nene Went Too Far


The animosity between the reality start Nene and former View Co-hose who clash on the show turned vicious when NeNe slammed Star on "The Wendy Williams Show". I wouldn't spit on Star if she was on fire", NeNe snapped.

Star who has refrained from any trash talking thus far, responded to the cold remark when Life & Style caught up with her at the NYC office of the magazine Uptown, where she's now editor at large. I did Celebrity Apprentice to raise money and awareness for a charity that has been instrumental in my life, not to see it reduced to a cliche where black women attack one another for publicity's sake. Star added, "I haven't commented on any of her comments in hopes that she would remember that we all participated in this show for charity and not as a vehicle to promote ourselves ans such hatred. I was clearly wrong, and I decided to finally respond.".

No comments:

Post a Comment